by physician Dr. Elizabeth Pensler
Morpheus8 takes collagen, skin, and tissue remodeling to new depths-8mm.
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive technology that remodels collagen while coagulating adipose tissue. With various configurations, Morpheus8 is a modular solution to deliver fractional treatments throughout the body, including the face and neck
Morpheus8 helps improve the appearance of:
- Excess fat in the face and neck
- Mild sagging and jowling in the face and neck
- Uneven or rough skin texture
- Acne scarring and other scars on the face or body
- Deep lines and creases
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized for clinicians to treat a variety of skin types and conditions with just a single session.
For patients looking to address facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin texture and/or photodamage, IPL is the optimal solution. IPL treatments improve skin complexion, reduce skin irregularities, and help patients look years younger. IPL “photofacial” helps address age spots (red/brown pigmentation), sun damage, vascular lesions (spider veins, port wine stains, leg telangiectasias), rosacea (redness) and freckles. The most common areas of treatment are zones that are regularly exposed to the sun. This often includes the face, neck, décolletage, legs, hands, and arms.
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimised output.
- Complete photo rejuvenation in 1 or 2 treatments for most patients vs. 4-6 treatments with standard IPL’s.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort.
- Most popular laser wavelength 810 nm Diode
- Extremely fast treatment time – Treat a full set of legs in 20 – 30 minutes
- Strongest cooling provides highest comfort
- Can be optimized for all skin types
- ‘Glide’ mode significantly accelerates treatment time
Laser Hair Removal (Diolaze)
A laser hair removal solution offering peak power with optimal speed. Designed with state-of-the-art diode lasers, the DiolazeXL offers patients the most effective hair removal treatment.
Diolaze safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair with an advanced laser hair removal treatment by permanently destroying the root of hair follicles. The Diolaze technology covers a large treatment area, which makes treatments convenient and quick. During laser treatment, a diode laser beam is targeted towards the hair follicles. The penetrating energy then heats up the root of the hair, effectively destroying that root and preventing future hair growth.
Diolaze needs to be performed every 4-6 weeks until the final results are achieved. Most patients need 5-8 treatments, but this varies depending on multiple factors, including the thickness of your hair, skin color, hair color, and how much hair you want removed. Multiple sessions are required because Diolaze (and any hair removal technology) can only treat hair follicles that are actively growing, and only about 20-30% of your hair follicles are active at any given time.
Safe & effective treatments provided by a Double Board Certified Vascular and General Surgeon. Rest assured you've found one of the areas best with Dr. Elizabeth Pensler.
Book a consultation today! We will provide you professional advice & guidance on Botox® Cosmetic Treatments, and other treatments you may be interested in having performed.